Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Will someone do my dishes?

The only downfall with living in a single non-kitchen room is the lack of a dishwasher and the lack of big sinks. This means that all of my dishes pile up quickly. I have to do dishes twice a day to keep them under control and I refuse to do such a thing. I hate dishes. Everything about them. If I didnt believe in the environment, I would use disposable plates. Seriously. I would. But, no I have a conscience and could not do that to the world around me.

So I guess I will just have to start doing my dishes. Ugh. I really wish I were rich enough to hire someone to do them for me. Not a maid. I can clean my own house, just a dishwasher(not the machine that still requires me). I know many people think it is weird not to like something so easy. Ask my parents, I have cleaned the entire house including the bathroom, just to get out of dish duty. This is serious business.

No comments:

Post a Comment