Friday, August 6, 2010

Today is Friday, August 6th. That may not mean much to many of you, but it means that tomorrow is move-in day for me. I have packed my life away (most of it) and my car is stuffed to the brim and prepared for the long journey to Washington, DC tomorrow morning. I can check in around 8am so I believe we are trying to get there super early to beat the heat.

Im not staying there tomorrow, I have been talked into coming back home for another week. It's not too bad of a thing, I dont think Im as ready to leave as I keep making myself believe. I know that sounds weird but it's just the way it is.

So tomorrow is going to be a LONG day. I mean driving 4hrs, unloading the car, organizing the room, lunch?, dinner?, and then the journey home. Of course doing it again the next weekend wont exactly be fun either but I wont have to return.

Im sure Ill post pictures of my tiny room...so until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment