Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Moving on out...

This week has made me realize my parents and I cant be together for a week. At dinner tonight I was talking about how even though Syracuse has on-campus housing for grad students I want to live in an off-campus apt. Well the conversation was going smoothly until I said something and my dad told me to be quiet. Rule #1: I hate being told to relax and I really hate being sshed (sp?). SO of course I started in on how since I am an adult I deserve the same respect they would show any other person. My dad just couldnt let me say it without getting in his mood. Now we are all in separate rooms.

Did I mention that we happened to be in Olive Garden when this occurred. I am so happy to be home, I always feel so wanted.

It may be time to go back to school but I wonder if they are really prepared for me moving 10 hours away.

Oh I guess I forgot to mention, I got in to Syracuse University's Forensic Program!

No comments:

Post a Comment