Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Every morning I wake up more tired than I was the night before, I turn off my alarm and I look out the window. It is the same routine everyday. I think it develops my mood for the day. When it is gross and rainy I never quite wake-up but when it is sunny and great I pop out of bed. Today and for the past couple days, it has been exceptional outside. The sun reflects off the buildings across from mine and shines in my window. The world outside looks happy and wonderful. All this at 9am. I usually make myself a cup of coffee, grab the book of the week, and sit by my window just enjoying the day. Now when life gets a bit crazy I find myself doing the same thing, but with homework on my lap. I believe it is a healthy start to any morning. I mean it could be much worse. I love seeing the kids around campus laying out on the lawn or sitting by the fountains. It's what attracted me to Longwood and it is still my favorite thing to see. I do, however, think it is much too cold still to be in a bathing suit (which happens too often and I think girls really should think before doing it).

I cant wait for the warm weather and the ability to wear a dress or shorts. I crave this. It may be wonderful outside of my window, but it is still graced with chilled wind and periodic shivers. Today is supposed to be in the 60's. This weekend it is supposed to be as high as 80. I cant wait. I may even take my camera and capture my surroundings.


No comments:

Post a Comment