Monday, August 17, 2009

Endless Packing

It is never ending. It is messy. It is exhausting. It is hard. It is packing. I hate having to go through all of my things and picking which things to take with me. I hate trying to fit it all into the least amount of boxes. I really cant wait until I officially move out and only have one place to keep all of my stuff. This way I wont have to keep unpacking every summer just to pick back up and leave in the fall. But as of now I am still living at home. I am getting all of my junk together yet again. I am leaving on Wednesday to unpack it into a new living situation. And then I will pack it all back up in May and bring it all back home to unpack. This terrible cycle will continue next fall. BUT hopefully it will end next year. Hopefully I will be moving for good. Be in an apartment for two years. Then I will reluctantly move again. My life will be on the move forever. I should just buy an RV and drive around. That way when I have to move, my stuff wont have to. Haha. Oh well, live goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment