Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Void,

I'm stuck. The honest truth is I have so much I want to say, I just don't know how to start. It's suppose to be easy, you just sit and type and what comes out comes out. But it's not that simple. I started a blog to help ease my thoughts. To allow the words I can't say out loud to be free. Unfortunately I have come to find that when I can actually sit and talk about what it is that is bothering me, the words just don't jump onto the page. Instead I get a mess of phrases that make no sense when put together. This is a prime example of how I am unable to express myself.

I'm stressed. There is nothing else to say about that, it's true. I have no solution and I can't pin-point a single cause. It just is what it is. I lack the ability to cope. I always have. I used to sleep it off, or trudge through the muck. Now, I find it harder to keep going. The stresses of life have increased and they all come at the same moments. I have no time to sleep and not enough time to function. However, I realize that the time sitting here typing out my frustration, I could've accomplished one thing on my list. Would I then be any less stressed? The answer is simple. No. I would still have the weight of the world, or as it seems to me, on my shoulders. I would still be pulling my hair out trying to get things done. The difference, well that's easy, I would have kept it all bottled up inside of me instead of letting it out. At least this way it is out in the deep void.

I'm done. I'm done ranting about the meaningless problems in my life. I'm done obsessing over the past. I'm done trying to put on a good front. I'm done. Simply done. I know that there will come a day when I feel the need to waste my time and that of whoever may read this on another meaningless complaint, but until then I'm done. It may help me feel better about it, but it won't make it go away. I'm sick of caring, when others don't. I'm tired of giving my all and only getting a fraction of effort in return. It's exhausting and I'm over it.

Thank you for your attention,
The Mindless Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment