Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sickness

So I have finally gotten what everyone on campus has. Go me. It started last Saturday with that pre-sickness achy feeling. Unfortunately I did nothing to prevent it. I spent all day Saturday outside yelling at people (Oktoberfest weekend..I was in charge of the booth). So when I lost my voice and started coughing I just thought it was from over-use. Oh was I wrong. Sunday I woke up with a fever of 100.3, which doesnt seem too bad but the temperature for the flu is usually around 100.4 and higher. Well ever since then I have had a fever off and on and I have been coughing so much my throat is raw and my abs are sore. I'm not even kidding, I WILL have a six pack by the time I recover. Well I have been stuffing myself with meds trying my best to get better. I don't want to go see a Dr. because I don't really trust them (dont ask me why..I just dont).

Many people won't come near me for fear I have swine flu. I'm almost positive I dont, but it's not like I've been tested yet. Wish me luck. If by Friday I am not better I will succumb to the evil that is Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment