Monday, September 14, 2009

Too Little...Too Late

Since the beginning of this school year, I have been up to my elbows in work. Even when I have completed an assignment another one pops up. My biggest class to worry about right now is Pchem (Physical Chemistry). It may sound like just another class to anyone who is not in chemistry, but this is the class that all chem majors dread. Most people say Ochem is hard, but it's only hard until you get to Pchem and then oh what you wouldn't give to be back in organic. One problem for Pchem takes up two pages of paper to solve, but then once it's solved you have to write an essay explaining the meaning behind your answer.

Anyway, that being done...my semester is flying by. I have already been through Convocation and it will soon be next semester when I have to walk for graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment