Thursday, April 23, 2009

The End is Near!

Tomorrow is my last day of class for the year! I then will only have 4 exams until I am home for the summer...

The hours are going by so slow, but the days just fly. I have started to realize that the end of my second year is coming to a close. I am officially done with half of my college life. This scares me. I am going to spend the summer finding a job and researching graduate schools. I will take the GREs and apply to a program in the fall. All of this is on my mind as I am rounding the home stretch!

I am finding it hard to focus on my exams with the knowledge that this summer is the last summer before I will be in the real world. It seems so far away, but it's not. I am going to have to face the fact that come this time next year I will move away and start my own life.

Yes, I will have two more years of school, but I will be out of Virginia and mainly on my own. No summer vacations, no holidays, just work.

The truth is that as scared as I am...I am also so excited! I can't explain my emotions to anybody, but I can't wait for the WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment