Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is the week before Halloween. Enough said you all know how I feel about this stupendous holiday. My decorations will be said when they have to go back, but right now they glow with all the intensity in the world.

My plans for this week start on Thursday:

Thursday - Rocky Horror Picture Show in the Marvin Center.
Fully involved with all the drama and drag queens!

Friday - The AFSS Halloween Party
Still on the fence on whether or not I will actually attend

Saturday - The Rally, Embassy Row and The Ballroom
The Rally for obvious reasons. I cant wait.
Embassy Row for some trick-or-treating
The Ballroom for a good, old-fashioned costume party.

Sunday - Still unsure but I think recovery?


How does my schedule sound. Brilliant I think. Saturday is my biggest obstacle. How can I be at The Ballroom by 6pm, but then be at Embassy Row by nightfall? Ill figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove it =) and Sunday is going to be complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete