Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUN-SCREAM!

The sun hates me...really!! I went and spent 3 hours at the pool. I got home to find that I was not just a shade darker but I was 3 shades past purple and I could actually heat things up (a bug was killed when landing on me...due to extreme temperatures). My skin got brighter as the night progressed. By the time I went to bed I was a beautiful rouge. The pain level was extreme as well...I couldnt move my body without friction being torture. I took some pain-killers and managed to get adequate sleep. I woke this morning and the beautiful rouge had decreases to a rosy pink. The pain is still there and the color is undeniable but at least I am no longer white. I have yet to go outside today due entirely to the fact that I will be competing with the sun on who is emitting more heat. Im serious. I could probably roast a burger on my thigh. I have yet to try but I actually might. My cat wont sit on my lap or come too close..I dont blame her. Im HOT and not necessarily in a good way.

I feel as though the outdoors will be offlimits. At least for awhile anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment